The tumour summits are an initiative of the Victorian Integrated Cancer Services (VICS), in collaboration with the Department of Health and Human Services and the Cancer Council Victoria’s Clinical Network. The summits give clinicians an opportunity to become engaged in the cancer reform agenda. The summits to date have covered colorectal, lung, lymphoma, prostate and oesophagogastric cancers. These tumour specific summits have provided a forum where clinicians review data and collectively prioritise short-term actions to improve clinical outcomes for each of the tumour streams. This clinician-led program helps to provide a consistent approach to improving cancer care outcomes across the state. Read more in About the Initiative.
- Victorian Tumour Summits September Newsletter
- Victorian Tumour Summits August Newsletter
- Victorian Tumour Summits May Newsletter
- Victorian Cancer Survivorship Program | 2018 Capacity Building Grants funding
- 2018 Funding Round Now Open – Victorian Cancer Agency 2018 Early Career Health Services Research Fellowships